Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Samaya Spa


SAMAYA SPA @ BACOOR

I have been to different spas all over the metro, I like winding up and relaxing and I saw this new spa in Bacoor, Cavite and it intrigues me a lot and am talking about the Samaya Spa.

As per their website, the Samaya Spa gives a truly harmonious combination of the relaxing indulgence of BALI massage and the exotic revitalizing sensation of SPA resulting in your most pleasurable and healthy Bali Spa and massage experience. In addition to that their various spa and massage rituals have been inspired by the original ancient customs that ensures your most satisfiable spa and massage experience, you will only be treated with our quality products and services together with our professional experienced therapists. For me a authentic Bali massage experience is very important because it will actually relax you and calm your senses and that is what we need on our very busy days.

In addition to the authentic Bali massage and spa experience. The spa’s interior designs are totally amazing, because it has a homie, relaxing, and rejuvenating ambiance and that’s what I am really looking for in a spa. And definitely you will love to go back there again and again.

For their services, it is really affordable for people who has a tight budget. Their spa services ranges from Php 150.00 to Php 1000.00. Very affordable, right? And not only that, they also have different packages offered that gives the authentic Bali spa and massage experience for only up to Php 1000.00.

The good thing with Samaya Spa is, even if they have very affordable spa prices, they didn't compromise the services that they are offering. cool huh? I have been in that place for several times now, and every time I go home, I feel satisfied with the services. Yes, just like what I have said earlier, I have a very high standards of massage and spa services. If I didn't like the service, I complain a lot. And that is the good thing with them, they haven't failed me ever since.

Anyway, if you want a really good spa experience you go to the Samaya Spa located at Unit G/K De Castro Bldg., Emilio Aguinaldo Hi-way, Panapaan IV Bacoor Cavite 4102 Philippines.

So, If I were you, you better go there now and indulge yourself to a relaxing Bali spa and massage experience that you wouldn't forget.

by the way, you can also check their facebook account, just key in: Samaya Spa


and my ratings:

Services: ☺☺☺☺
Prices: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Ambiance: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
LGBT: ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂

Over-all Rating : ☻☻☻☻ 4 happy faces ^_^

1 comment:

  1. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. 출장안마 커뮤니티

    ReplyDelete